Silk Briefs (18cm)
Silk Panties, side seam 18cm
Great briefs in soft silk knit with seams at 18cm. Keeps you comfortable all day. Silk helps you to keep a more even body temperature.
• naturally temperature regulating
• 18 cm high side seams
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
Mycket hög kvalitet! Sitter perfekt! Känns otroligt skönt! Rekommenderas starkt!
Jeg har købt trusser 18 cm. Jeg led så frygtelig af candida svamp og har fået forskellige mediciner og salver for at få det væk, men uden resultat, så prøvede jeg silke trusser og har ikke mærket til det siden, jeg startede med at købe to par, men har efterfølgende købt to par mere, det er det bedste jeg nogensinde har købt til mig selv, ikke mere svien og kløe, jeg er bare så glad. Tak til Tina som man altid kan rådføre sig med og altid er klar til at hjælpe M V H Mimi Lund
We always strive to deliver your order as soon as possibel. If you order Monday to Friday before noon. 16:00, we send as far as possible the same day. When ordering products as pillowcases, duvet covers and pillow case, the delivery time is approximate 3 weeks.
If you order in the period from Friday after 16:00 and on weekends, we will send if possible your products on Monday.
All orders submitted with Post Denmark or GLS.
It is possible to pick up the goods at our address, but only by appointment. Call 75893930 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can track your order under "My Account".
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS
Do you want to return or exchange a product, you can return the product to us - indefinitely. It is assumed that the goods are returned to us unused. The product must be returned in original packaging with tags. The product must be sent postage paid, which means that you have to pay postage. When you return the goods, you attach returnnote and write if you want your money back or the products exchanged for another product. We will refund the money or replace the products the day after the item is received at our warehouse.
- Silk can absorb up to one third of its weight in water before it feels wet.
- Silk is breathable. It keeps you cool on warm days and through the hot nights.
- Silk regulates body temperature, and keeps your body warm in the cold.
- Silk has impressive moisture wicking properties to keep you dry and comfortable in any climate, year round.
- Silk naturally repel mold and mildew.
- Silk is hypoallergenic, and will not irritate sensitive skin.
- Silk is light and soft, making it easy to wear under your everyday clothes.
- Silk has a natural shine from its smooth threads, providing a beautiful appearance.
- Silk does not create static so that the cling or curl not easy.
- Silk fibers are naturally resilient and may stretch up to 20% without breaking.
- Silk fabrics are the ideal base layer, and is available in different weight classes.