The -10% does not apply to discounted products and silk bed linen.
Handmade Mulberry Silk duvet, silk duvet with Eco-Tex 100 certificate
The range of silk duvet from SilkyDream is all about quality.
Handmade silk quilt with Mulberry silk filling and delicious 16mm silk chamuse. Divine soft silk duvet with over 100 layers of Class A long-fiber mulberry silk. The finest silk has been used to make these silk duvet a great pleasure. The silk duvet is filled with 1000g or 1100g of Eco-tex certified long-fiber Mulberry silk that is sewn into a wonderfully delicious silk duvet.
The silk duvet is handmade and comes in 2 sizes, 140 * 200 cm and 140 * 220 cm.
A silk duvet is very special, it does not lie on top of your body but curls around the body. The silk duvet is temperature controlled so it will always have the right temperature.
Silk is antibacterial and therefore should not be washed very often and certainly not when it is a silk duvet. We recommend hanging the silk duvet for airing a few times a year, but not in direct sunshine. If the accident happened and the silk duvet needs to be washed, this can be done with enzyme-free detergent (and no softener) on the 30° gentle program and then hang the silk duvet for drying.
Properties of silk quilts
Silk duvets are temperature controlled and therefore feel cool in summer and warm in winter. Forget about warming the duvet before going to bed in winter - a silk duvet always has the right temperature.
Silk is antibacterial so you are no longer bothered by dust mites in your bedroom. Allergists will therefore have an advantage in choosing silk duvets rather than ordinary duvets.
Our manufacturer of silk duvets and 22mm silk bed linen as well as silk baby blankets are Eco-Tex certified which ensures that you as a consumer can be sure that these products are produced properly and decent.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion
We always strive to deliver your order as soon as possibel. If you order Monday to Friday before noon. 16:00, we send as far as possible the same day. When ordering products as pillowcases, duvet covers and pillow case, the delivery time is approximate 3 weeks.
If you order in the period from Friday after 16:00 and on weekends, we will send if possible your products on Monday.
All orders submitted with Post Denmark or GLS.
It is possible to pick up the goods at our address, but only by appointment. Call 75893930 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can track your order under "My Account".
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS
Do you want to return or exchange a product, you can return the product to us - indefinitely. It is assumed that the goods are returned to us unused. The product must be returned in original packaging with tags. The product must be sent postage paid, which means that you have to pay postage. When you return the goods, you attach returnnote and write if you want your money back or the products exchanged for another product. We will refund the money or replace the products the day after the item is received at our warehouse.
- Silk can absorb up to one third of its weight in water before it feels wet.
- Silk is breathable. It keeps you cool on warm days and through the hot nights.
- Silk regulates body temperature, and keeps your body warm in the cold.
- Silk has impressive moisture wicking properties to keep you dry and comfortable in any climate, year round.
- Silk naturally repel mold and mildew.
- Silk is hypoallergenic, and will not irritate sensitive skin.
- Silk is light and soft, making it easy to wear under your everyday clothes.
- Silk has a natural shine from its smooth threads, providing a beautiful appearance.
- Silk does not create static so that the cling or curl not easy.
- Silk fibers are naturally resilient and may stretch up to 20% without breaking.
- Silk fabrics are the ideal base layer, and is available in different weight classes.