The -10% does not apply to discounted products and silk bed linen.
Womens Breathable Anti-microbial Natural Silk Boxershorts
Amazing silk boxershorts sewn in double knitted silk fabric. This silk fabric is flexible and elastic and thus these silk boxers incredibly soft and delicious. There are double layer fabric in the crotch. These boxers weighs 45gms and is therefore a strong quality. Silk boxer briefs which are equally suitable for summer and winter when the silk is temperature-regulating. The silk is cool in summer and warm in winter.
- 100% cocoon Silk
- Knitted Silk Fabric
- Anti-microbial treatment for odor control.
- Luxurious, soft and breathable.
- Provides excellent moisture management.
- Designed to give thermal protection in cold to very cold weather with medium to high activity.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion
We always strive to deliver your order as soon as possibel. If you order Monday to Friday before noon. 16:00, we send as far as possible the same day. When ordering products as pillowcases, duvet covers and pillow case, the delivery time is approximate 3 weeks.
If you order in the period from Friday after 16:00 and on weekends, we will send if possible your products on Monday.
All orders submitted with Post Denmark or GLS.
It is possible to pick up the goods at our address, but only by appointment. Call 75893930 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can track your order under "My Account".
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS
Do you want to return or exchange a product, you can return the product to us - indefinitely. It is assumed that the goods are returned to us unused. The product must be returned in original packaging with tags. The product must be sent postage paid, which means that you have to pay postage. When you return the goods, you attach returnnote and write if you want your money back or the products exchanged for another product. We will refund the money or replace the products the day after the item is received at our warehouse.
- Silk can absorb up to one third of its weight in water before it feels wet.
- Silk is breathable. It keeps you cool on warm days and through the hot nights.
- Silk regulates body temperature, and keeps your body warm in the cold.
- Silk has impressive moisture wicking properties to keep you dry and comfortable in any climate, year round.
- Silk naturally repel mold and mildew.
- Silk is hypoallergenic, and will not irritate sensitive skin.
- Silk is light and soft, making it easy to wear under your everyday clothes.
- Silk has a natural shine from its smooth threads, providing a beautiful appearance.
- Silk does not create static so that the cling or curl not easy.
- Silk fibers are naturally resilient and may stretch up to 20% without breaking.
- Silk fabrics are the ideal base layer, and is available in different weight classes.