The -10% does not apply to discounted products and silk bed linen.
Lovely silk wristwarmers
Wristwatches / Sleeves in silk blend 70% silk and 30% cotton, very soft, delicious and exclusive. Silk sleeves that hold your wrists warm and at the same time are nice accessories with the small lace edge at the bottom. These sleeves are comfortable to wear and keep warm.
Material / Component: Body Fabric: Silk 70% · Cotton 30%
Lace: Nylon · Polyurethane
【Handling of Silk】
● This silk product can be washed.
● Wash your hand in cold or lukewarm water. Use the washing bag if you wash the washing machine.
● Use enzyme-free detergent. (please do not use chlorine bleach)
● Avoid drying in direct sunlight, hang silk in the shade.
● When using a wiper, cover with a cloth and only at low temperature.
● Dyeing may contaminate and wash separately from other laundry items.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion
We always strive to deliver your order as soon as possibel. If you order Monday to Friday before noon. 16:00, we send as far as possible the same day. When ordering products as pillowcases, duvet covers and pillow case, the delivery time is approximate 3 weeks.
If you order in the period from Friday after 16:00 and on weekends, we will send if possible your products on Monday.
All orders submitted with Post Denmark or GLS.
It is possible to pick up the goods at our address, but only by appointment. Call 75893930 or send us an email at email@example.com
You can track your order under "My Account".
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS
Do you want to return or exchange a product, you can return the product to us - indefinitely. It is assumed that the goods are returned to us unused. The product must be returned in original packaging with tags. The product must be sent postage paid, which means that you have to pay postage. When you return the goods, you attach returnnote and write if you want your money back or the products exchanged for another product. We will refund the money or replace the products the day after the item is received at our warehouse.
- Silk can absorb up to one third of its weight in water before it feels wet.
- Silk is breathable. It keeps you cool on warm days and through the hot nights.
- Silk regulates body temperature, and keeps your body warm in the cold.
- Silk has impressive moisture wicking properties to keep you dry and comfortable in any climate, year round.
- Silk naturally repel mold and mildew.
- Silk is hypoallergenic, and will not irritate sensitive skin.
- Silk is light and soft, making it easy to wear under your everyday clothes.
- Silk has a natural shine from its smooth threads, providing a beautiful appearance.
- Silk does not create static so that the cling or curl not easy.
- Silk fibers are naturally resilient and may stretch up to 20% without breaking.
- Silk fabrics are the ideal base layer, and is available in different weight classes.