Oak Leaf Earrings Gold
- Handmade in the USA according to sustainable principles.
- Plated with 24 carat gold or Silver
- The handmade quality and the natural materials used means that each piece of jewelry is unique and will vary slightly in size and design.
- Free of allergenic metals
- Anti-tarnish finish on silver
Availability: In stock
Real oak leaves gold plated
Oak leaves collected in the Rocky Mountain area transformed from its natural state into a beautiful earrings.
To transform the Oak leaf from its natural state, it is dried and goes through a galvanizing process, where the Oak leaf is coated with a layer of copper.
This process protects the shape and vein patterns, creating a unique and durable piece of jewelry.
The Oak leaf is then coated with 24K gold and the beauty and lightness of the Oak leaf is preserved, but without becoming fragile.
We would like to emphasize that each Oak leaf used is completely unique – just like you.
Beauty created by nature!
Others also bought
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion